Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the current state of my hair

Growing out your hair is really difficult. Like really, really difficult. Right now I'm not so proud to say I've reached the Florence Henderson circa Brady Bunch stage in growth. My current method to stop the weirdness is pinning all my little sprouters into a mess in the back of my head. I suppose I'm going for the sexy, undone look, but I really don't know if it's working that way. What I would really like to do is this pin-up look I found in some wedding photos. I would even consider throwing the fabric flower or other embellishments into the mix.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pin-up look with the flower. I was just at anthro today admiring all the headbands and pins adorned with soft fabric flowers and bows. Now, if only I knew how to pin my hair up so that it would stay all day. My current 'do isn't quite the Brady Bunch dilemma, but it sits on my shoulders just enough that it all flips out no matter what I do. Must-get-past-shoulders.

    ReplyDelete